On day one SCC fitted Revo Stage 1 and a hard race torque mount. The car stayed like this until August 2015 when with the help of SCC Performance it underwent a little bit of a transformation.
Name: Chris Bateman
Vehicle: Ford Focus MKII RS
- Revo Stage 4
- Pro Alloy Motorsport radiator, intercooler, oil breather, header tank & cross-over pipe
- Little Devil pillar and pod gauges
- Turbo back, Decat Mongoose Section59 exhaust
- Uprated 70mm throttle housing
- Carbon RS vents
- SJ Conversions under bonnet and Intercooler & interior - interchangeable lighting
- Sparco detachable steering wheel
- Sparco drivers Harness
- Uprated discs & pads
- Hard Race Torque Mount
- H&R lowering Springs
On day 1 SCC fitted Revo Stage 1 and a Hard Race torque mount. The car stayed like this until August 2015 where SCC carried out a full service, Terraclean and uprated the software to the current Revo Stage 4. The car has never been on the rolling road and I don’t intend to do so that as the package already has proven figures.
The car was debuted on SCC Performance stand at Ford Fair in 2015, since then the decals have changed to the current theme of Ironman, this is something that just happened and I have no story to say how exactly!
Little Devil Gauges worked their magic in September 2015, so now I have spot on readings for all the business that is happening under the bonnet.
- Chris Bateman